BOOK writing help – Successes this year
6 small businesses attended my last Book Writing course.
For those of you who don’t know…
Writing a book can be a great way to raise your individual/company profile and profits.
It creates a ‘Wow Factor’ with potential customers and clients; it helps you stand out from your competition; and it provides you with credibility and extra income.
The book doesn’t have to be long and you don’t have to be a great writer – it’s the impression that counts.
The feedback on my January course was overwhelmingly positive
- 100% praise for content and delivery
- 100% praise for course administration, catering and venue
- 100% met their objectives for the day
READ THEIR COMMENTS …
“Invaluable – honest, open, and practical information”
“Good day – will help spur me to start my first business book”
“Has helped me focus on what I need to do to get started on my project”
“You presented it professionally and I’m all motivated to develop my writing potential!”
“Robert is very knowledgeable and I’m looking forward to working with him – I certainly recommend him”
IN FACT, they were so inspired that they are meeting again.
Make your dream come TRUE…
Get your book started … Book a place on a course in 2012…
30th January – 7thMay – 22 ndOctober
£115 + VAT – includes lunch and 40-page workbook
- 100% of the above delegates encouraged others wanting to write books to attend
- 100% of delegates said it was a fair price – not expensive!
On the last course:
Guarantee your place with a 15% deposit
To book, Email: email@example.com
– Why write a book
– Characteristics of successful business books
– Planning your cover, title and content
– Tips for writing longer documents
– A guide through the publishing maze
– Marketing – – 10 ways to sell your book
– Setting a timetable and next steps
You will also hear from a published author about how it has benefited their business, and a publisher will explain the market for business books, and the do’s/don’t of writing proposals.
What you will gain
– Course especially for writers of business and other non-fiction books
– Develop your book’s outline and a writing plan
– Get answers to your queries
– Meet and quizz a publisher, and a published author
– Meet others also planning to write books
– Stimulating country-house setting
Dates for your diary
‘Get Your Book Started’ – £150 + VAT
BOOK NOW – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org